Search This Blog

Friday, August 7, 2026

Welcome to Talking from the Bathroom Floor

    Hello and welcome to the bathroom floor. Sit. Get comfortable. Stay a while. I know I do. If you're like me, you spend a lot of time thinking. And much of that thinking is spent on the bathroom floor while you remember that one time you tripped over a backpack in Junior English. Or those girls in middle school that just really did not like you. And you will never know why. Although maybe that's for the best. 

    There's no specific plan for this blog. Well that's a lie. There's a google doc with all my plans. Basically, think of it as half advice, half I'm still thinking about this one time and I'm still upset. You don't have to take any of it serious, but I'm writing what I think I would've liked to know before I experienced what I'm writing about. It'll be a little bit of here, a little bit of there. And don't hesitate to comment requests! I'm always open to ideas. Now to start us off strong, here's some of my favorite songs so you can get an idea of who I am:

  • Daughter - Pearl Jam
  • Warm Safe Place - Staind
  • Counting Blue Cars (Tell Me Your Thoughts on God) - Dishwalla
  • Freakin' out - Dexter and the Moonrocks
  • You Oughta Know - Alanis Morissette
  • High and Dry - Radiohead
  • Rhiannon - Fleetwood Mac
    Welcome, and I promise, you'll warm up to the coldness of the bathroom floor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Talking from the Bathroom Floor

     Hello and welcome to the bathroom floor. Sit. Get comfortable. Stay a while. I know I do. If you're like me, you spend a lot of tim...